Old 27-01-2010, 11:24 PM posted to aus.gardens

Default this climate change warming cooling thing!

g'day

a lot about on it, a lot of personnaility getting into it debate, is
one side supporting what they believ agains the other sides
proposition of what they believe it is not attacking the person and it
is not shooting the messenger.

1st up supporters of the false prophecy of climate science allude to
those of us who oppose the idea as flat earth people, sorry you missed
history it was a simple sailor in a simple sailing boat that set forth
with the warning of sages and seers(science of the day) that he was
embarking on a trip of no return, scinece had no hand in determining
the earth was round, that took common sense.

then for the supporters what hard copy history do you have that has
been recorded of actual events from say 5k or 6k years ago? none i
would suggest as the whole climate proposal is based wholly on
unsupportable conjecture, conjecture based on sciences own unsupported
parameters (parameters they keep changing to suit their story)and
mathematical conclusions.

read hans christian anderson's tale "the emporer's new clothes" and
replace weavers with science and you will just about get the message.
that tale was one we learnt at school (when common sense abounded)to
teach us not to get conned or duped and it has worked for me for all
that time and it is not about to fail me.

history shows the world goes through climate change with or without
man's interference. we at a local level have made our comfort worse
ie.,. excess heat, cold and dry due to habitat removal and one state
is growing windmills that will never deliver where planting the
habitat will.

what's my reference The Holy Bible, have supporters/scientists got
anything to show.

just to keep in mind throwing money at an issue has never helped, in
this case the poor will not be able to afford water, food, fuel or
power and a lot of neuvau rich will be in those poor lines.

united we stand divided we fall so our demise is assured surely.
--

len

With peace and brightest of blessings,

"Be Content With What You Have And