Old 29-01-2010, 11:43 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default OgardeningT: IPCC and climate change

Your reward for agreeing with me...

Bean Stroganoff

(vegetarian recipe, with my ideals which are not vegetarian as alternatives)

Serves 6

3 Cups of red kidney beans
3 Cups of mushrooms Chopped/sliced
2 medium onions Sliced
¼ cups of flour (wholemeal preferred)
4 Teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1 Tablespooms Water
¼ cup sherry
¼ teaspoons of marjoram
¼ teaspoon thyme
dash of nutmeg
½ teaspoon garlic powder, or 1 clove garlic cur up or crushed
1 ½ cups of plain nor fat yoghurt
1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
¾ cups beef/chicken/vegetable stock ( I used French union soup mix
(close enough) and ½ cup extra water)
¼ teaspoon chilli powder(or if you're adventurous use hot curry powder
which doew the trick)
Saute mushrooms and onions in hot water (are you kidding I used oil)
till tender.
Mix flour stock (french onion soup mix (¼ pack) sherry (taste it for
quality) Worcestershire sauce
all spices. Nutmeg, garlic powder or pieces, Add all to fry pan till
thick. Stir in beans (canned or fresh, WTH) and cook over low heat till
thick and heated through. Remove from heart and stir in yoghurt, and
add the lemon juice (either fresh, (preferred) or from bottle of lemon
juice as found at supermarket)
Serve over cooked brown rice ( or if your particularly non vegetarian
that terrible white rice which is not good for you, you constipated you
(you will be if you keep this up)

Old 29-01-2010, 11:50 AM posted to aus.gardens
anm anm is offline

On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 11:43:51 +0000, Jonno wrote:

[...]

Sounds good 2 me
Just stand down wind (please?)
Keep smiling, anm
Old 29-01-2010, 11:58 AM posted to aus.gardens

You will like this site as well, with many aussie recipe's and things to
keep you amused, occupied and otherwise
http://www.matesupover.com/index.php

Its OK, wind power is green.
Remember. were all human beans.

Old 29-01-2010, 12:16 PM posted to aus.gardens

You will like this site as well, with many aussie recipe's and things to
keep you amused, occupied and otherwise
http://www.matesupover.com/index.php

Its OK, wind power is green.
Remember. were all human beans.
I do hope you don't think I'm dealing with Hi explosives here....
Being radical its easily misconstrued.