Old 09-04-2010, 12:31 AM posted to aus.gardens
PC PC is offline

Default If you had shares in this shame on you....

http://www.abc.net.au/unleashed/stories/s2867427.htm
Old 09-04-2010, 02:29 AM posted to aus.gardens

"PC" wrote in message
http://www.abc.net.au/unleashed/stories/s2867427.htm

I am in shock that the frogs could see sense. A carbon tax is just that.
Policies to reduce carbon are another thing. And climate change is not new.
Check the ice cores & other things dug up.

Old 09-04-2010, 07:21 AM posted to aus.gardens
PC PC is offline

On 9/04/2010 11:29 AM, SG1 wrote:
wrote in message
http://www.abc.net.au/unleashed/stories/s2867427.htm

I am in shock that the frogs could see sense. A carbon tax is just that.
Policies to reduce carbon are another thing. And climate change is not new.
Check the ice cores& other things dug up.

THE BLATANT RIP OFF ATTEMPT IS ONLY THE FIRST UNDER THE GUISE OF SAVING
the World...
Old 09-04-2010, 10:40 AM posted to aus.gardens

PC wrote:
http://www.abc.net.au/unleashed/stories/s2867427.htm

Shit on you for being so stupid you cant work out what particular newsgroups are about.

Old 09-04-2010, 12:00 PM posted to aus.gardens

Rod Speed wrote:
PC wrote:
http://www.abc.net.au/unleashed/stories/s2867427.htm

Shit on you for being so stupid you cant work out what particular
newsgroups are about.

Yea! Deathmatch!

David

Old 09-04-2010, 01:48 PM posted to aus.gardens
anm anm is offline

On Fri, 09 Apr 2010 21:00:51 +1000, David Hare-Scott wrote:

Rod Speed wrote:
PC wrote:
http://www.abc.net.au/unleashed/stories/s2867427.htm

Shit on you for being so stupid you cant work out what particular
newsgroups are about.

Yea! Deathmatch!

David

lol
Do we assume that your money is on Jonno, David?
Keep smiling
anm
Old 10-04-2010, 07:54 AM posted to aus.gardens
PC PC is offline

Rod Speed wrote:
PC wrote:
http://www.abc.net.au/unleashed/stories/s2867427.htm

Shit on you for being so stupid you cant work out what particular
newsgroups are about.

Shit on you Rod, for turning up when some of you need to find out who I am.

That was just an update.

For those who are really concerned about the way things are swinging.
Its so simple.
Its about growing plants.
With political influence you can grow plants better, as we can now
change the weather by stopping people, who breathe out carbon dioxide
from breeding.
Try it some time.
Stop breathing, youre polluting the planet. It was always a stupid idea.
Have you noticed when they really want to fleece you, they invest your
money, when it turns sour, Uh I made a mistake. The money in the
meantime has gone to consultancy fees. A lot of properties are brought
by "consultants"

Yea! Deathmatch!

David

Too late the decision was made you lost....
But David, youre a great story teller and poet.
lol
Do we assume that your money is on Jonno, David?

Davids s s s shares have dropped again.
He's just insulated his home and is worried about the consequences of
his house catching fire. That will put a hole in his pocket, the ozone
layer and his roof.

Keep smiling
anm

I will. Ive postponed the end of the world, (for now....)