Old 28-05-2010, 03:17 PM posted to aus.gardens

Default help in the garden....

Tomato Garden
An old Italian man lived alone in the country. He wanted to dig his tomato
garden,
but it was very hard work as the ground was hard. His only son, Vincent, who
used to help him, was in prison.The old man wrote a letter to his son and
described his predicament.

Dear Vincent,
I am feeling pretty bad because it looks like I wont be able to plant my
tomato garden this year. Im just getting too old to be digging up a garden
plot.
If you were here my troubles would be over.I know you would dig the plot for
me.
Love Dad

A few days later he received a letter from his
son.

Dear Dad,
Please dont dig up that garden. Thats where I buried the BODIES.
Love Vinnie

At 4 a.m. the next morning,FBI agents and local police arrived and dugup the
entire area without finding any bodies.They apologized to the old man and
left.
He is a bit annoyed, so writes to his son regarding this intrusion.

That next day he received anotherletter from his son.

Dear Dad,
Go ahead and plant the tomatoes now.
Thats the best I could do under the circumstances.
Love Vinnie

Old 29-05-2010, 12:16 AM posted to aus.gardens

"Jonno" wrote in message
news
[...]

An oldie but a GOODIE.