Old 05-08-2010, 09:05 AM
Registered User

Default Do you have a good day?

A man at the gas station ask me, have you had a good day today? He said, if his days were good then his nights generally were bad. I said," that's not good" half in sympathy, half in doubt. Sucks to be him if he wasn't lying.
But he did get me asking myself if it had been a good day ...........
The bills are payed and the Banker did not call asking for the house.
I did not lay in bed all day in agony
My Uncle's has been shot but to my knowledge no one is gunning for me.
No one has called and said someone is dead.
I have no boss to report too.
I'm not alone.
The car, the air conditioner, the refrigerator, the computer and the toilet all work.
I think it’s a good day!

Have you had a good day?
Do you like bamboo? I like bamboo flooring and bamboo craft much better!