Old 05-02-2011, 03:00 PM posted to aus.gardens

Default Chinese apples

Rod Speed wrote:
terryc wrote
gardenlen wrote

yes our gov' have not a lot of say under the rules of the world gov'

They knew that when they signed up, but since very few have any real world practical skills they had not a clue about
the ramifications,

They realised that it helps out exports much more than we have an
import problem, even if you're so stupid you havent even noticed.

That was the theory, but it has done bugger all for exports and allowed
our smaller industries to be driven almost to death.

like making Australia a complete cess pit like the rest of the world.

You wouldnt know what a real cesspit was if someone tossed you in one, again.

I'll bow to your superior experience.

Old 05-02-2011, 03:01 PM posted to aus.gardens

Rod Speed wrote:
gardenlen wrote:

g'day rod,

yes our gov' have not a lot of say under the rules of the world gov'

Yes, but that allows us to force other signatory to accept out exports too.

Such as the USA and Japan?
Old 05-02-2011, 10:52 PM posted to aus.gardens

terryc wrote:
David Hare-Scott wrote:

You forgot "and your mother wears army boots"

Educate me as I don't see how mum's footwear is relevant.
Making a spelling mistake whilst critiscising someone's education is
traditional

It is an old schoolyard insult (you could have googled it for many hits)
that has little meaning. It is just as relevant as calling people ignorant
and illiterate, that is not at all.

To spell it out: when people in dispute run out of substance they sometimes
substitute content with meaningless insults. This is especially true on
usenet. You may imagine that it shows your fibre, that you are not going to
cave in to anyone and you aren't finished yet, it doesn't. It just shows
you have run out of ideas.

Old 06-02-2011, 01:22 AM posted to aus.gardens

David Hare-Scott wrote:

It is an old schoolyard insult (you could have googled it for many hits)

Does google still work?

that has little meaning. It is just as relevant as calling people
ignorant and illiterate, that is not at all.

If people spend their life not thinking, then that is their decision to
remain ignorant. The information is there for consideration of those
that think.
Old 06-02-2011, 01:49 AM posted to aus.gardens

terryc wrote:
Rod Speed wrote
terryc wrote

They will in NSW too, they'll be decimated, you watch.

That is hardly profitic.

Pity about the others that you carefully deleted from the quoting.

They are completely irrelevant, they get no say on the labelling laws.

and their donatins to political parties are completely irrelevant.

Corse they are when its the WTO that forced that removal of the ban.

Oh dear, such shallow thinking.

You never ever could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.

Blind freddy could see that that was going to happen when they signed up, but we still have people that believe that
AQIS has teeth.

It still does, most obviously with mad cow, foot and mouth, bird flu etc etc etc.

Old 06-02-2011, 01:51 AM posted to aus.gardens

terryc wrote
Rod Speed wrote
terryc wrote
gardenlen wrote

yes our gov' have not a lot of say under the rules of the world gov'

They knew that when they signed up, but since very few have any
real world practical skills they had not a clue about the ramifications,

They realised that it helps out exports much more than we have an
import problem, even if you're so stupid you havent even noticed.

That was the theory, but it has done bugger all for exports and
allowed our smaller industries to be driven almost to death.

Thats a pig ignorant lie. The only smaller industries that have gone to the wall
are those that cant possibly compete against vastly cheaper asian labor costs.

like making Australia a complete cess pit like the rest of the world.

You wouldnt know what a real cesspit was if someone tossed you in one, again.

I'll bow to your superior experience.

Any 2 year old could leave that for dead. Get one to help you before posting
again, if anyone is actually stupid enough to let you anywhere near one.

Old 06-02-2011, 01:53 AM posted to aus.gardens

terryc wrote
Rod Speed wrote
gardenlen wrote

yes our gov' have not a lot of say under the rules of the world gov'

Yes, but that allows us to force other signatory to accept out exports too.

Such as the USA and Japan?

Yep, most obvoiusly with meat and wine with the US and with rice and wine and meat etc etc etc with Japan.

Old 06-02-2011, 02:56 AM posted to aus.gardens

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
terryc wrote
Rod Speed wrote
gardenlen wrote

yes our gov' have not a lot of say under the rules of the world gov'

Yes, but that allows us to force other signatory to accept out exports
too.

Such as the USA and Japan?

Yep, most obvoiusly with meat and wine with the US and with rice and wine
and meat etc etc etc with Japan.

The main reason we have rice exports to Japan is that we grow rice they
like, the USA does not, eos!!!!!!

Old 06-02-2011, 06:02 AM posted to aus.gardens

SG1 wrote
Rod Speed wrote
terryc wrote
Rod Speed wrote
gardenlen wrote

yes our gov' have not a lot of say under the rules of the world gov'

Yes, but that allows us to force other signatory to accept out exports too.

Such as the USA and Japan?

Yep, most obvoiusly with meat and wine with the US and with rice and wine and meat etc etc etc with Japan.

The main reason we have rice exports to Japan is that we grow rice they like, the USA does not,

Japan refused to allow ANY rice imports at all for
DECADES, until the WTO forced them to change
that policy. And they STILL prefer their own rice too.

eos!!!!!!

Only in your pathetic little pig ignorant fantasyland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-02-2011, 03:02 AM posted to aus.gardens

"terryc" wrote in message
David Hare-Scott wrote:

It is an old schoolyard insult (you could have googled it for many hits)

Does google still work?

that has little meaning. It is just as relevant as calling people
ignorant and illiterate, that is not at all.

If people spend their life not thinking, then that is their decision to
remain ignorant. The information is there for consideration of those that
think.

How do you explain the fact that in this discussion the 'thinking' has
resulted in nothing except conspiracy theory about AQIS being put forward?
No cites, just winks and nods and claims about people who supposedly 'think'
but who can't provide any proof when asked.

Old 08-02-2011, 01:46 PM posted to aus.gardens

FarmI wrote:

How do you explain the fact that in this discussion the 'thinking' has
resulted in nothing except conspiracy theory

The only one talkng about conspiracy theories is you. I hope you are
enjoying yourself. Feel free to continue.
Old 09-02-2011, 10:02 AM posted to aus.gardens

FarmI wrote
terryc wrote
David Hare-Scott wrote

It is an old schoolyard insult (you could have googled it for many
hits) Does google still work?

that has little meaning. It is just as relevant as calling people
ignorant and illiterate, that is not at all.

If people spend their life not thinking, then that is their decision
to remain ignorant. The information is there for consideration of
those that think.

How do you explain the fact that in this discussion the 'thinking' has resulted in nothing except conspiracy theory
about AQIS being put forward?

Thats a lie.

No cites, just winks and nods and claims about people who
supposedly 'think' but who can't provide any proof when asked.

Another lie. Anyone with even half a clue can check the WTO involvement with apple imports.

Old 10-02-2011, 01:50 AM posted to aus.gardens

"terryc" wrote in message
FarmI wrote:

How do you explain the fact that in this discussion the 'thinking' has
resulted in nothing except conspiracy theory

The only one talkng about conspiracy theories is you.

What you should have said if you had any respect for accuray, is that the
only two people who could indetify conspiracy theory (as opposed to
propounding it) are David and myself.

I hope you are
enjoying yourself. Feel free to continue.

I don't need your permission to post or to identify conspiracy theory from
the paranoid when I see it.

Chinese orchid Wendy7 Garden Photos 2 09-04-2009 09:31 AM
Chinese elm problems Iris Cohen Bonsai 1 22-03-2003 06:56 PM
snake gourd and chinese okra seeds kn125 Texas 3 16-03-2003 10:32 PM
snake gourd and chinese okra seeds kn125 Texas 0 09-03-2003 02:39 AM
Chinese Elm breaking dormancy Helena Handbasket Bonsai 0 05-02-2003 05:55 PM