Old 10-02-2011, 06:18 AM posted to aus.gardens,rec.gardens

Default Updated garden and outdoor photos

For those who like garden and wildlife pictures I have uploaded many more.
Some of the pics I quite like, some are there as a documentary.

http://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/j444/HareScott/

The chook experts might like to tell me what breeds I actually have.

David

Old 10-02-2011, 01:22 PM posted to aus.gardens,rec.gardens

In article ,
"David Hare-Scott" wrote:

For those who like garden and wildlife pictures I have uploaded many more.
Some of the pics I quite like, some are there as a documentary.

http://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/j444/HareScott/

The chook experts might like to tell me what breeds I actually have.

David

Beautiful animals ! The red hen looks like what we would call a Rhode
Island Red.

What is the range of the dew point there? Looks lush.

--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden

http://english.aljazeera.net/watch_now/

Old 10-02-2011, 09:37 PM posted to aus.gardens,rec.gardens

Bill who putters wrote:
In article ,
"David Hare-Scott" wrote:

For those who like garden and wildlife pictures I have uploaded many
more. Some of the pics I quite like, some are there as a documentary.

http://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/j444/HareScott/

The chook experts might like to tell me what breeds I actually have.

David

Beautiful animals ! The red hen looks like what we would call a Rhode
Island Red.

Others have said the same.

What is the range of the dew point there? Looks lush.

I don't know what the range of dew point would be. Now it is late summer
with max temp from 26C to 42C, min temp from 16C to 26C. It was cooler this
morning with a dew so the dew point is about 18-19C I guess. It was very
lush when many of the shots were taken it has burned off a little now.

David

Old 11-02-2011, 01:56 PM posted to aus.gardens,rec.gardens

On 2/10/11 1:18 AM, in article , "David
Hare-Scott" wrote:

For those who like garden and wildlife pictures I have uploaded many more.
Some of the pics I quite like, some are there as a documentary.

http://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/j444/HareScott/

The chook experts might like to tell me what breeds I actually have.

David

Very nice
Especially when it is 8F out!

Old 12-02-2011, 05:33 AM posted to aus.gardens,rec.gardens

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
For those who like garden and wildlife pictures I have uploaded many more.
Some of the pics I quite like, some are there as a documentary.

http://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/j444/HareScott/

The chook experts might like to tell me what breeds I actually have.

RIR, Isa brown, Australorp, Barnvelder?????????? (or a mix of those breeds).

Lovely shots thanks David.

Old 05-04-2011, 12:23 PM
Registered User

Hi,
Thanks for all the information. If there is anyone looking for good outdoor furniture, then please just check out my signature, you would be delighted.