Old 07-03-2011, 03:07 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default The BucketDigger

The BucketDigger is the ultimate digging tool, with it's unique bucket
design, will help you move more dirt, sand and gravel, faster and more
efficiently, with less effort. With it's 90 degree fixed scoop like
bucket design, you will experience the most efficient hand held dirt
moving tool you have ever used!

Industry Applications

Outdoor Recreation:
Camping:
Janitorial:
Gold Mining:
Construction:
Landscaping:
Gardening:

The BucketDigger is a must have tool !

http://reddingloavesandfishes.com/fo...p?topic=1475.0
Old 07-03-2011, 04:07 AM posted to aus.gardens

my spade gets in those places I need at the moment. Bonus is less damage to
retic, plumbing, phone lines etc etc. Now if I win lotto a backhoe could be
on the wishlist.

Old 07-03-2011, 08:05 PM posted to aus.gardens

Default PURE SPAM The BuctDigr

http://ringlavesishes.com/rum/indhp????75.0