Old 18-07-2011, 04:03 PM posted to aus.gardens

Default Joy in the garden

Welcome to my garden!
In July

My hibiscus is full of aphids but it is also full of ladybirds! And
they're fat. Munch away dear friends :-)

The leaves I left around the garden have now become super mulch!
More joy :-))

And Mr Weatherman tells me its going to rain all week yeah!!!

oh hang on I didn't clean the gutters....bugger.

There's always something to do :-P

Linda + Molly and Carlos (the dogs)
Kitty, Mini-Kit and Fiver (the cats)
Nigel and Raindrop (the rabbits)
everyone is fixed!!

Old 19-07-2011, 07:58 AM posted to aus.gardens

"SG1" wrote in message

"odonata (Linda)" wrote in message
Welcome to my garden!
In July

My hibiscus is full of aphids but it is also full of ladybirds! And
they're fat. Munch away dear friends :-)

The leaves I left around the garden have now become super mulch!
More joy :-))

And Mr Weatherman tells me its going to rain all week yeah!!!

oh hang on I didn't clean the gutters....bugger.

There's always something to do :-P

Linda + Molly and Carlos (the dogs)
Kitty, Mini-Kit and Fiver (the cats)
Nigel and Raindrop (the rabbits)
everyone is fixed!!

Including Linda????

Haha is it a male thing I read it that way too!

Old 19-07-2011, 10:58 AM posted to aus.gardens

On 19/07/2011 1:58 PM, Loosecanon wrote:
wrote in message

"odonata wrote in message
Welcome to my garden!
In July

My hibiscus is full of aphids but it is also full of ladybirds! And
they're fat. Munch away dear friends :-)

The leaves I left around the garden have now become super mulch!
More joy :-))

And Mr Weatherman tells me its going to rain all week yeah!!!

oh hang on I didn't clean the gutters....bugger.

There's always something to do :-P

Linda + Molly and Carlos (the dogs)
Kitty, Mini-Kit and Fiver (the cats)
Nigel and Raindrop (the rabbits)
everyone is fixed!!

Including Linda????

Haha is it a male thing I read it that way too!

LOL oh dear, guess it's time I coughed up :-( I'm pass my use by date...

but only just, and in dog years!

Linda celebrating her autumn years but looking forward to spring :-D

Old 25-07-2011, 06:21 AM posted to aus.gardens

On 19/07/2011 12:03 AM, odonata (Linda) wrote:
Welcome to my garden!
In July

My hibiscus is full of aphids but it is also full of ladybirds! And
they're fat. Munch away dear friends :-)

The leaves I left around the garden have now become super mulch!
More joy :-))

And Mr Weatherman tells me its going to rain all week yeah!!!

oh hang on I didn't clean the gutters....bugger.

There's always something to do :-P

Linda + Molly and Carlos (the dogs)
Kitty, Mini-Kit and Fiver (the cats)
Nigel and Raindrop (the rabbits)
everyone is fixed!!

The last time I remember having Joy in the garden she complained of
grass seeds in intimate places.

Old 04-08-2011, 05:49 PM
Registered User

[quote=Who_me?;931012]On 19/07/2011 12:03 AM, odonata (Linda) wrote:
Welcome to my garden!
In July

My hibiscus is full of aphids but it is also full of ladybirds! And
they're fat. Munch away dear friends :-)

The leaves I left around the garden have now become super mulch!
More joy :-))

And Mr Weatherman tells me its going to rain all week yeah!!!

oh hang on I didn't clean the gutters....bugger.

There's always something to do :-P

Linda + Molly and Carlos (the dogs)
Kitty, Mini-Kit and Fiver (the cats)
Nigel and Raindrop (the rabbits)
everyone is fixed!!

Well I'll be dammed. This is a nice way to make an entrance out of everything that a man needs.