GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Chillies (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/212129-chillies.html)

SG1 05-10-2015 12:07 PM

Chillies

Any tips on growing from seed, as I have always used seedlings. Thanks

Bloke Down The Pub 07-10-2015 01:24 PM

Chillies

"SG1" wrote in message
b.com...
Any tips on growing from seed, as I have always used seedlings. Thanks

In WA I just throw them in the ground, sandy with compost dug in, 3 or 4 to
a hole and then let the strongest survive. Seeds obtained from bought
chillies and capsicum for that matter. Just wish I had the same knack with
other stuff I plant out.

Mike

SG1 07-10-2015 10:07 PM

Chillies

"Bloke Down The Pub" wrote in message

"SG1" wrote in message
b.com...
Any tips on growing from seed, as I have always used seedlings. Thanks

In WA I just throw them in the ground, sandy with compost dug in, 3 or 4
to a hole and then let the strongest survive. Seeds obtained from bought
chillies and capsicum for that matter. Just wish I had the same knack
with other stuff I plant out.

Mike

Thanks Mike will try that metod.