Chillies

Old 05-10-2015, 01:07 PM posted to aus.gardens
SG1

Default Chillies

Any tips on growing from seed, as I have always used seedlings. Thanks

Old 07-10-2015, 02:24 PM posted to aus.gardens

"SG1" wrote in message
b.com...
Any tips on growing from seed, as I have always used seedlings. Thanks

In WA I just throw them in the ground, sandy with compost dug in, 3 or 4 to
a hole and then let the strongest survive. Seeds obtained from bought
chillies and capsicum for that matter. Just wish I had the same knack with
other stuff I plant out.

Mike

Old 07-10-2015, 11:07 PM posted to aus.gardens
SG1

"Bloke Down The Pub" wrote in message

"SG1" wrote in message
b.com...
Any tips on growing from seed, as I have always used seedlings. Thanks

In WA I just throw them in the ground, sandy with compost dug in, 3 or 4
to a hole and then let the strongest survive. Seeds obtained from bought
chillies and capsicum for that matter. Just wish I had the same knack
with other stuff I plant out.

Mike

Thanks Mike will try that metod.