GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   soil gas (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/212382-soil-gas.html)

[email protected] 07-01-2016 01:13 PM

soil gas

VI is the migration of volatile chemicals from the subsurface into overlying buildings with a potential for health risk due to exposure. Our staff is experienced in addressing vapor intrusion VI issues through multiple lines of evidence, including sampling groundwater, soil gas, sub-slab air and indoor air, and considering building construction model, site geology and site historical data.
http://www.golars.com/vapor-intrusion.html

SG1 07-01-2016 11:55 PM

soil gas

wrote in message
VI is the migration of volatile chemicals from the subsurface into overlying
buildings with a potential for health risk due to exposure. Our staff is
experienced in addressing vapor intrusion VI issues through multiple lines
of evidence, including sampling groundwater, soil gas, sub-slab air and
indoor air, and considering building construction model, site geology and
site historical data.
http://www.golars.com/vapor-intrusion.html

My middle son is good at producing methane. Maybe I better hire this mob to
check him out.

Jeßus[_10_] 08-01-2016 10:00 AM

soil gas

On Fri, 8 Jan 2016 08:55:24 +1000, "SG1" wrote:

wrote in message
VI is the migration of volatile chemicals from the subsurface into overlying
buildings with a potential for health risk due to exposure. Our staff is
experienced in addressing vapor intrusion VI issues through multiple lines
of evidence, including sampling groundwater, soil gas, sub-slab air and
indoor air, and considering building construction model, site geology and
site historical data.
http://www.gonads.com/vapor-protrusion.html

My middle son is good at producing methane.

Presumably he is assured a long and prosperous career in politics.

Bloke Down The Pub 09-01-2016 04:07 AM

soil gas

wrote in message
VI is the migration of volatile chemicals from the subsurface into
overlying
buildings with a potential for health risk due to exposure. Our staff is
experienced in addressing vapor intrusion VI issues through multiple lines
of evidence, including sampling groundwater, soil gas, sub-slab air and
indoor air, and considering building construction model, site geology and
site historical data.
http://www.gonads.com/vapor-protrusion.html

My middle son is good at producing methane.

Presumably he is assured a long and prosperous career in politics.

My wife objects to my "vapor intrusion" which is why I spend a fair bit of
time outside in the garden. Win Win

Mike