Old 19-09-2003, 10:21 AM
[µ] Mining Pioneer

Default tELFER MINE " 1400 Miillions Dollars" UPGRADE CELEBRATION

--
Down below the star line is the post I have published last night on some
aus.ng, only 37 in fact ! ...and this means I have all the others to do.now.

As well a mere 200 more opies were sent to people of the Newmont Newcrest
and BHP Billiton Crews ... to other Mining Companies and to Australian
Parliamentaries.etc
Please read it !

It will be fun indeed to know those bags of shits, when celebrating that
upgrading of the Telfer Mine, will be all confirming the Official story and
probably distributing medals and other gadgets to the 7 lying Gogologists
thieves who have claimed those Great Sandy Desert discoveries since 30 years
!

WONDERFUL EXAMPLE OF WHAT REALLY THE LOB IS ABOUT !!!

The original title of that post was as indicated as subject of that one.

Best jp

PS I got I got no answer regarding my query ... None knows it appears

The Telfer Mine has produced over 5 million ounces of gold since the
inception of
mining in 1977 and has a total gold endowment approaching 13 million ounces.

Yes , this is excellent !
Any idea about the completion of the 1400 Millions dollars upgrade on
Telfer Mine ?
Any bloke can give me that answer please ? ... I will of course send a
immediate request for that information to Newmont Newcrest and BHP Billiton
.... but I doubt I will get an answer

There should be at this occasion a BIG ceremony with the attendance of the
WA Premier and the Australian Prime Minister represented by the Federal
Minister of Mines .... as I am informed !

I am just wondering about that date and I am really curious about the type
of Ceremony which will take place ?

( Don't worry, I am not going there anytime ! )

--
Jean-Paul Turcaud
Hydro & Mining Prospector

* The Greatest Australian Mining Covered Up Swindle Of The 20th Century
http://membres.lycos.fr/jpturcaud/
* The True Geology ( previously Refutation of the Horrid Geological Myths )
http://membres.lycos.fr/xxx/ ( Not available due to plagiarism hazards )

Breaking News
"THE GOLDEN RULE"
"Gold and Intrigue in the Desert"
"The true story of the discovery of the Telfer gold mine"
Author : Bob Sheppard, President of the Australian Prospectors' Union
Author's contact & web page : www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/
Order from : Hesperian Press, PO Box 317 Victoria Park, 6979 W.Australia.
AUS 40.00 + post

Official launching done in Perth this 15th December 2002

~~Ignorance Is The Cosmic Sin, The One Never Forgiven ! ~~