Old 18-10-2003, 03:23 PM
Wanda

Default Contents Of Vacuum

Is there any reason why the contents of the vacuum can't be placed or buried
in the garden? around 90% of what mine picks up is dog hair, especially at
this time of year. The rest will be dust & sand.

Old 18-10-2003, 03:23 PM
Tricia

Wanda wrote:
: Is there any reason why the contents of the vacuum can't be placed
: or buried in the garden? around 90% of what mine picks up is dog
: hair, especially at this time of year. The rest will be dust & sand.

That's what I do, I have a ducted system and the bag is huge! The birds love
the dog hair!

--
Tricia
23109810

Old 18-10-2003, 07:43 PM
len gardener

best place for it wanda,

ours gets relegated to the garden all the time.

len

snipped
--
happy gardening

http://home.dnet.aunz.com/gardnlen/
Old 20-10-2003, 12:42 AM
Wanda

Thanks for your response Len. I was starting to wonder where you had got to,
it's been so long since I've seen any posts by you in this group.

What do you do with the stuff? Do you bury it or just tip it on the garden?
"len gardener" wrote in message
best place for it wanda,

ours gets relegated to the garden all the time.

len

snipped
--
happy gardening

"in the end ya' gotta do what ya' gotta do" but consider others and the

environment
http://home.dnet.aunz.com/gardnlen/

Old 20-10-2003, 01:22 AM
len gardener

g'day wanda,

been lurking a bit of late just waiting to pounce on a question and
try and give help chuckle.

we bury well under the mulch at least and give it a good wetting

len

snipped

Old 20-10-2003, 04:22 AM
Yvonne

Many thanks (from a long time lurker in here) for this brilliant idea, which
had never occurred to me.
Yvonne

Old 20-10-2003, 12:32 PM
Holy Zarquon's Singing Fish

In article , Wanda wrote:
Is there any reason why the contents of the vacuum can't be placed or buried
in the garden? around 90% of what mine picks up is dog hair, especially at
this time of year. The rest will be dust & sand.

Mine goes in the worm farm. It all seems to decompose pretty well.
Just don't vaccuum for 24 hours after doing any spraing for
cockroaches or whatever.

--
Email address now bogus due to spam. Make a request for my real email
if you want a real email address to communicate with me.

Contents of gutter Marq United Kingdom 6 30-03-2010 07:20 PM
Reading fertilizer contents Kathy Edible Gardening 6 05-12-2005 04:52 PM
Contents of vacum cleaner on compost heap Barrie Mather Australia 1 29-10-2003 12:02 AM
Nutrafin CO2 Refill contents Pedro Pereira Freshwater Aquaria Plants 5 26-06-2003 06:56 AM
Leaf Vacuum Larry Wade Gardening 0 31-01-2003 09:10 PM