Old 23-10-2003, 02:22 AM
Tristan

Default Summer work in Perth

Classes are almost over for the year, and this keen Perth gardener is
looking for more work. I am a 21 year old arts student from UWA looking for
some paid gardening work for the summer, I am incredibly eager, experienced,
and a quick learner. Fees are negotiable but I usually work for $13p/h

So if you need some gardening work/manual labour, I'm your man!

E-mail me at:

Thanks

Tristan

Old 23-10-2003, 12:02 PM
Wanda

Hi Tristan

I'm wanting to rip out an old concrete pond in my backyard, is this
something you can do? The pond measures about 1.5m x .30m

.. .

Old 24-10-2003, 05:02 PM
Tristan

Well I have never ripped a pond out before, but it sounds like great fun!
I'd need to rustle up the right equipment, how thick is the concrete?

So yes, I am very interested.

Tristan

Hi Tristan

I'm wanting to rip out an old concrete pond in my backyard, is this
something you can do? The pond measures about 1.5m x .30m

.. .

Work, Work, Work Hud Edible Gardening 21 10-05-2007 01:23 AM
Gardening work in Perth Tristan Bergin Australia 0 15-02-2006 11:04 AM
Gardening Work in the Perth Area Tristan Bergin Australia 1 01-10-2005 03:48 PM
Summer -> Fall Yard Work Schedule jerseycat10 Lawns 4 13-08-2005 03:09 AM
Looking for work in Perth Tristan Bergin Australia 0 25-10-2004 02:29 PM