Old 26-08-2005, 06:19 PM
Registered User

Thumbs up need to get Phyllostachys aureoslcata aureocaulis seedes for my dady

Hello enthusiast of bamboo,

I am trying to find Phyllostachys aureoslcata aureocaulis seeds,so I can send them to my dad in Poland, but there is nothing but only the plants to sell.

Do you know anything about where I could get some seeds?
If so, please let me know.

It is very important to me to keep my dad happy.

Bina
Old 27-08-2005, 02:10 AM
Bert Byfield

Hello enthusiast of bamboo,
I am trying to find Phyllostachys aureoslcata aureocaulis seeds,so I
can send them to my dad in Poland, but there is nothing but only the
plants to sell.
Do you know anything about where I could get some seeds?
If so, please let me know.

Do a search on eBay.

Old 27-08-2005, 02:40 AM
Registered User

can supply Phyllostachys heteroclada(water bamboo seeds)
and Phyllosatchys pubescens (moso bamboo seeds). These are
2 types of coldest resistance bamboo species.
If interested, pleased email us
Old 27-08-2005, 02:23 PM
SamMan

--
wonsun

At a min temp of 0 deg F, Moso is not one of the hardest bamboos...

--
SamMan
Rip it to reply

Old 04-09-2005, 08:36 PM
Registered User

Hello,

We're a family run garden centre located in Staffordshire and may be able to help you. Please drop us an email at detailing what you're after and Lauren Drew will advise availability.

Thanks,
Luke Jackson
http://www.jacksonsnurseries.co.uk

Old 15-01-2006, 08:35 PM
Registered User

Bamboos only flower very rarely, so with respect to obtaining seeds, the chance of you getting an exact species is virtually nil!

You may wish to have a look at:

http://www.minigroup.com/pfaf/board/viewtopic.php?t=5

to find out what seeds are currently around, otherwise get in touch with a local garden centre - There appear to be a few other individuals from garden centres that may be able to deliver a plant locally