Old 20-01-2006, 06:43 PM posted to rec.gardens.bamboo
RainLover

Default Where to get 1 - 2 year old MOSO plants? (Seattle, Washington, USA area)

Hey all,

I'm in the Seattle area and am wondering if anyone knows of a good
local (200 miles or closer) supplier of 1 to 2 year old MOSO Bamboo?

I know it's only January, but my garden and bamboo groves are already
coming to life and I'm revitalized as if it's the first day of SPRING!

Thanks,

James, Port Orchard, Washington, USA (zone 8a)
Old 20-01-2006, 10:50 PM posted to rec.gardens.bamboo
Travis M.

"RainLover" wrote in message

Hey all,

I'm in the Seattle area and am wondering if anyone knows of a
good
local (200 miles or closer) supplier of 1 to 2 year old MOSO
Bamboo?

I know it's only January, but my garden and bamboo groves are
already coming to life and I'm revitalized as if it's the first
day
of SPRING!

Have you looked at the American Bamboo Society plant source list
http://www.americanbamboo.org/Specie...mesticSources?

I like Clinton Inc. Bamboo Growers
12260 - 1st. Ave. South
Seattle, WA 98168-2014
U.S.A. 206-242-8848 206-444-9428
Erika Harris, Vance Allen, Lee Gartner
Retail, Wholesale, Catalog. Local
sales Fri.-Sun., 9am-5pm, May-Sept. Display gardens, local
delivery. 85+ varieties, ornamental grasses, phormiums.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5

Old 21-01-2006, 04:46 PM posted to rec.gardens.bamboo

I got mine off ebay. There is a guy in Florida who sells them and I
believe he is also a potter. They were cheap and well packaged and
arrived in CT in great condition I can't see why they wouldn't ship
west if you avoid severe weather periods.
If need be I'll track down the seller.