Old 28-02-2006, 01:46 AM posted to rec.gardens.bamboo
McGerm

Default Bamboo In South Central PA

I have been interested in adding some bamboo to my landscape. I have
been reading the internet for information. Since I have started my
research I started to notice bamboo already growing around the area. I
do not know what species it is. It seems to grow as loose clumps in
open areas and in wooded areas begins to spread. It is TALL, over 15
ft, and has yellow green fairly smooth clums. Any idea what would be
growing so well in zone 6? What should I plant in my landscape?

Thank you.

Old 28-02-2006, 02:04 AM posted to rec.gardens.bamboo
Travis M.

oups.com

Try looking he http://www.americanbamboo.org/.

--