Old 26-03-2006, 12:06 AM posted to rec.gardens.bamboo
miamicuse

Default Bamboo Fence question

Our wood fence in Miami was taken down by hurricane Wilma and now we need a
replacement fence. I am seen bamboo fence before and wonder what kind of
skills are required to install a bamboo fence? I have asked around fence
installer and no one knows anything about it. I was thinking one that use
larger diameter bamboo perhaps at random heights?

Any recommendations? Web site with pictures? Cost relative to wood fence
or PVC fence?

Thanks,

MC

Old 26-03-2006, 12:52 AM posted to rec.gardens.bamboo
hollenback

MC
For fence ideas check out bamboocraft.net
http://www.bamboocraft.net/gallery/s...what=allfields
Or look in 1000 things of Bamboo:
http://bambus.de/infos/1000/suche.ph...e&Submit=START

For a supply of bamboo poles in Miami check out BambooMan at:
http://bambooman.net/

Bill

Old 28-03-2006, 04:43 AM posted to rec.gardens.bamboo
miamicuse

any idea of cost to install a bamboo fence versus wood fence?

Bambooman's website seems to be under construction.

MC

om...

"miamicuse" wrote in message
Our wood fence in Miami was taken down by hurricane Wilma and now we

need
replacement fence. I am seen bamboo fence before and wonder what kind

of
skills are required to install a bamboo fence? I have asked around

fence
installer and no one knows anything about it. I was thinking one that

use
larger diameter bamboo perhaps at random heights?

Any recommendations? Web site with pictures? Cost relative to wood

fence
or PVC fence?

Thanks,

MC

*** Encrypt your Internet usage with a free VPN account from

http://www.SecureIX.com ***