Old 13-10-2008, 07:59 PM posted to rec.gardens.bamboo

Default Bamboo

I am closing out my bamboo collection in metro NY, I have about 70
different species, between 30 to 40 types are propagatable and will be
available for sale or trade. Have a large collection of bamboo items
for sale also.

visit this page for more information

http://www.penguinponds.com/bamboo/

Old 28-10-2008, 12:07 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by downhill View Post
I am closing out my bamboo collection in metro NY, I have about 70
different species, between 30 to 40 types are propagatable and will be
available for sale or trade. Have a large collection of bamboo items
for sale also.

visit this page for more information

http://www.penguinponds.com/bamboo/
Bamboo is one of my favorite here in my home in the woods...it represents to me something special...its sturdy and survival capacity just amzaed me...not to mention its beauty...

Hello fellow bamboo lovers! I have a question about my bamboo patch RiverMan Bamboo 9 27-04-2011 07:42 AM
Dying black bamboo ramyad Bamboo 4 27-04-2009 11:13 PM
Looking for Simon Henderson (formerly of BAMBOO PEOPLE) - Bamboo agroforestry researcher Jo?o Paulo Freire Paglione Bamboo 0 02-11-2003 06:32 PM
Bamboo wanted. Have Black bamboo and "Alphonse Karr" Annabel United Kingdom 2 12-06-2003 04:56 AM
Bamboo root depth and drought - was: Shade tolerant bamboo in south Florida Rick DeBay Bamboo 1 13-03-2003 06:33 PM