Best UK bamboo forum?

Old 05-05-2016, 03:26 AM posted to rec.gardens.bamboo

Default Best UK bamboo forum?

champagnecharly wrote:
I see that nobody has contributed to this bamboo section for several
years. Arte there any better forums for bamboo that one can recommend?

The town I live in showed up a while ago and gave me 30 days to remove
all my bamboo that has been growing for 26 plus years...

good luck
Old 26-01-2017, 11:16 AM
Budburst's Avatar

Originally Posted by downhill View Post
champagnecharly wrote:
I see that nobody has contributed to this bamboo section for several
years. Arte there any better forums for bamboo that one can recommend?

The town I live in showed up a while ago and gave me 30 days to remove
all my bamboo that has been growing for 26 plus years...

good luck
Well, I think we can safely say that yours is a "runner" bamboo, not a "clump" bamboo.