Old 31-01-2003, 02:33 PM
cookw

Default Bamboo Furniture

I am looking to buy Bamboo furniture for the garden,but cannot afford
the prices from shops. Anybody out there with any cheap and cheerful
ideas. Thanks
Old 03-02-2003, 05:39 PM
Bri

There is a bamboo sales place in Redmond Washington that has classes on
making that sort of thing. Among other things use wire and a tool that
normally is used for wiring re-bar together, then they wrap twine or
rope or whatever over the wire to make it look more rustic. I don't
remember the exact name of the place but I'm sure they are listed in the
ABS listings of bamboo suppliers. Really friendly and helpful crew there
too.

Old 07-11-2008, 01:37 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookw View Post
I am looking to buy Bamboo furniture for the garden,but cannot afford
the prices from shops. Anybody out there with any cheap and cheerful
ideas. Thanks
The link below looks interesting and likely able to fill your needs. I just went to Google.com and put in bamboo... and it was the first link that came up and one more thing, If you are all by yourself and plan to stay that way for a while, then go for the bamboo furniture. However, if you have kids, spouse, animals or plan to, I would go for the wood or contemporary furniture. Just an idea.

http://calibamboo.com/?OVRAW=Bamboo&...ID=10272097012

Bamboo Furniture cookw Bamboo 2 08-11-2008 12:58 PM
Use patio furniture as front room furniture? [email protected] Lawns 2 24-02-2008 04:52 AM
Living Room Furniture & Bedroom Furniture ! [email protected] United Kingdom 0 13-06-2007 01:23 AM
Bamboo wanted. Have Black bamboo and "Alphonse Karr" Annabel United Kingdom 2 12-06-2003 03:56 AM
Bamboo root depth and drought - was: Shade tolerant bamboo in south Florida Rick DeBay Bamboo 1 13-03-2003 05:33 PM