Old 13-07-2005, 06:34 PM
RainLover

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 08:22:04 -0400, bouzouki
wrote:

Travis wrote:
ems wrote:

In article QLQme.9927$qJ3.7313@trnddc05, Travis
wrote:

There is a picture in alt.binaries.pictures.gardens.

Something made a hole in a shoot of my P. vivax.

Any idea what did it? Prevention?

Thanks

I had a thick diameter shoot of bamboo that developed several cracks
near the base due to stresses caused by the top of the plant running
into an obstacle. I used bathtub caulk to close up the holes and
keep vermin and water out. Still seems to be holding after two
years. I would recomment you do something to block up that hole.

Your expertise in this area is_____________?

What a jerk! Dude, this is a NEWSGROUP, not a &*&^%$% job interview. If
you want certified expert advice, pay for it. These people are trying to
help, not feed your ego.

I immediately put the guy in my killfile. If this is how he treats
people who are trying to HELP, he's a sad excuse for a human.

James, Seattle, Zone 8a, Yellowgroove, Henon, Black (and soon, chinese
walking stick, horray!!!)

Propagating vivax Justin Thyme Bamboo 3 02-02-2006 02:33 PM
just how wind-resistant is vivax? sam Bamboo 6 26-04-2004 01:03 AM
Stripeyness of P. Vivax Aureocaulis mullens Bamboo 0 10-06-2003 04:20 PM
advice needed about moso, vivax and yellow groove bamboos Stephen Bamboo 0 18-04-2003 09:58 AM
P. vivax ID? plantsman Bamboo 2 10-04-2003 03:56 AM