Old 14-07-2005, 02:54 AM
nobodyhome

Default Is there another newsgroup....

....where people meet to discuss bamboo, and other tropical plants?

Old 14-07-2005, 09:46 AM
Travis

nobodyhome wrote:
...where people meet to discuss bamboo, and other tropical plants?

This is the only bamboo newsgroup.

There are several mail lists.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5

Old 15-07-2005, 09:33 AM
Travis

nobodyhome wrote:
Can you provide a URL or link to "sign up"?

Thnx.

Here are two another one I belong to is regional.

Travis in Shoreline Washington
Old 15-07-2005, 05:32 PM
hollenback

"nobodyhome" wrote in message
Can you provide a URL or link to "sign up"?

Thnx.

There are a number of bamboo groups and forums listed at
http://www.bambooweb.info/Links.php

--
Bill Hollenback
Tyler, WA

Old 16-07-2005, 01:57 AM

look for gardenweb, the bamboo group there is fairly active

Old 17-07-2005, 06:01 AM
Henry L

These 2 are excellent:
http://www.bamboocraft.net/forums/index.php?
http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/b....cgi?type=exch

Henry

Old 18-07-2005, 02:42 PM

Once I tune out your whining Travis. and follow some of the links the
other bamboo furum members post I learn quite a bit.
But with and internet source -cum grano salis (with a grain of salt)
I grow 20 varieties and have some taller than my house, kill one or two
every year, but I am just a beginner.