Old 30-03-2003, 03:33 AM
John NJ

Default [IBC] Location in Yard (was Benches done)

From: "Billy M. Rhodes"
That will depend upon what species you have
to put on them. Most plants want full sun.

Can you tell me whether the following like full sun, morning sun or full
shade? They are all young plants.

Larch
Japanese Gray Bark Elm
Boxwood
Satsuki Azalea
Chinzon Azalea
Variegated Ficus
Japanese White Pine
Chinese Elm
Alaska Cedar
Dwarf Brush Cherry
Miniature Brush Cherry
Myrtle
Juniper
Serissa

Thanks, John-NJ

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 30-03-2003, 03:33 AM
Jim Lewis

to put on them. Most plants want full sun.

Can you tell me whether the following like full sun, morning

sun or full
shade? They are all young plants.

Larch

sun - I suspect. They don't do well down here.

Japanese Gray Bark Elm

Sun in your area

Boxwood

Sun, part shade. They're easy.

Satsuki Azalea

Part shade

Chinzon Azalea

Part shade (probably)

Variegated Ficus

Sun in your area

Japanese White Pine

Sun

Chinese Elm

Sun or part shade

Alaska Cedar

???

Dwarf Brush Cherry

Sun

Miniature Brush Cherry

Sun

Myrtle

???

Juniper

Morning sun, part shade

Serissa

Wherever you don't have it is what they want.

David Thoreau - Walden

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++