Old 11-04-2003, 10:44 PM
Khaimraj Seepersad

Default [IBC] I love the Chinese form was Why I dislike Serissa

Good Day to All,
Nina,

[ on the - Chinese type - rough trunk,single flowers.]

it's not that bad.I have had mine about 20 years
or so, [ there are over 20+] as a bonsai,pre-bonsai and
now I have them growing on a bamboo compost heap.
Using their roots to destroy the bamboo.

Can't spell Serissa - say June Snow.

They do develop thick trunks with time and fascinatingly
coarse bark.Responding beautifully to clip and grow
[alphabetical order ].You do get used to the fetid smell.

I have one growing on the patio,which if straightened out
would be just about 6' tall.I suspect that they could reach
10' with a trunk of over 6".

If I get the time I will put up the - a bonsai - for Ms.Iris
and yourself.Loved your Gingko.
Hello again.
Khaimraj
[ Yes,I suspect what you typed was somewhat tongue-in-
cheek.]