Old 23-07-2006, 04:38 AM posted to rec.arts.bonsai
Jeremy

Default Jack pine - needles fell out

Hello, last summer, I left my sister in charge of watering my tree.
Unfortunately, she did not water it for way to long. As a result, most
of the needles have fallen out. There is still some at the tip of the
branches. In addition, the tree is finally starting to show some new
growth. My question is: will my tree ever grow needles back where the
bare spots are on the branches? I really like my tree, although it does
not look good bald!

Old 21-08-2006, 11:17 PM posted to rec.arts.bonsai

Jeremy wrote:
Hello, last summer, I left my sister in charge of watering my tree.
Unfortunately, she did not water it for way to long. As a result, most
of the needles have fallen out. There is still some at the tip of the
branches. In addition, the tree is finally starting to show some new
growth. My question is: will my tree ever grow needles back where the
bare spots are on the branches? I really like my tree, although it does
not look good bald!

The needles will probably grow back, although I don't know anything
about a Jack pine specifically.