Old 16-07-2007, 09:05 PM posted to rec.arts.bonsai
WFJ WFJ is offline

Default Traffic Activity

Why has message traffic stalled in this group for such a long time.

Old 18-07-2007, 07:27 AM posted to rec.arts.bonsai

WFJ wrote:
Why has message traffic stalled in this group for such a long time.

because old nagger H . has been naughty and God punished
the group

--

Theo
il mondo cambia cosi.... sempre piu pazzo ogni di'

Old 27-07-2007, 01:46 AM posted to rec.arts.bonsai

Your reply baffles me, I hope it was not intentional. There must be a
usenet committee that can identify and fix the problem.

Old 27-07-2007, 01:51 AM posted to rec.arts.bonsai

William F. Jones wrote:

There must be a
usenet committee that can identify and fix the problem.

You quoted somebody that many have already killfiled.
I suspect there's little traffic because few are posting. The spam
certainly propagates fine, so there's nothing wrong with posting.

I doubt a committee could help apathy, but then I just don't care...

Old 28-07-2007, 09:38 PM posted to rec.arts.bonsai

William F. Jones wrote:

Your reply baffles me, I hope it was not intentional. There must be a
usenet committee that can identify and fix the problem.

she 's hysterical and probably mental .. so no use

Old 28-07-2007, 09:45 PM posted to rec.arts.bonsai

Gary Woods wrote:

You quoted somebody that many have already killfiled.

who killfiled whom ?
me no use I am so used to makes bonsais since 28 years,
so need nobody
that the looser it is not me ...it is thi ng !

and anyway I have not much time as before .. I am moderator
on a bonsai site ..
no need of a bounch of old neurotic to feel alive...
and time proved that my critics over a guy were correct,
the person is lousy and a liar , and getting socked in the
bonsai world.. at least in his homeland

I doubt a committee could help apathy, but then I just don't care...

soggy neurones.. old age or parkinson's u know¨¨!

cheers

Theo
il mondo cambia cosi.... sempre piu pazzo ogni di'
The world is waking up a little madder every morning

orchids with the most frequent activity J Fortuna Orchids 17 15-01-2005 11:08 PM
Gardening club - activity ideas needed!!! Jane Ransom United Kingdom 59 05-02-2004 08:33 PM
[IBC] website - using the list to urge other so engage in illegal activity Andy Rutledge Bonsai 2 01-02-2004 01:43 AM
So much activity! Geodyne Permaculture 4 13-12-2003 01:06 AM
Is there any UK activity in this group mark potter alt.forestry 11 20-03-2003 09:44 PM