Old 18-06-2008, 07:52 PM
Registered User

Location: England
Talking Bonsai flowering information

Hi everyone.

I have got a bonsai called Serissa foetida (tree of a thousand stars).

I have not had it all that long, (it must be nearly a month) but it is quite big.

I have heard that they produce flowers and was just wondering if anybody could please tell me around what type of season it blooms as I have not seen any flowers on it.

Thanks

Shelley
Old 25-06-2008, 10:48 PM
mor mor is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mt006b1198 View Post

Old 04-09-2008, 04:36 PM
Registered User

Serissa foetida is a genus of flowering plant. It flowers all year round, but particularly from early spring to near autumn. The flowers are funnel shaped and 1 cm wide. They first appear as pink buds and then turn white flowers.
Reeta

bonsai information mt006b1198 Bonsai 14 24-10-2013 11:49 AM
Tree information John A. Keslick, Jr. alt.forestry 0 26-05-2003 08:32 PM
Fire Effects Information! Donald L Ferrt alt.forestry 0 16-02-2003 02:31 AM
[IBC] Flowering Plum Bonsai tree question. Marty Haber Bonsai 0 23-01-2003 03:20 PM
Repairing forest and garden tools and information news.jfblasco.com alt.forestry 0 30-10-2002 03:40 PM