Old 26-01-2013, 04:05 PM
Registered User

Default Bonsai trees for sale

I am immigrating to Oz and have 8 bonsai trees for sale. 2xEnglish Hawthorn 1xPine 1xChinese Elm and 4xAcers. All apart from the pine and elm are now without leaf. I have a pic of one Hawthorn in leaf from the summer and can post pics of the others as they are now. Would like £300 for the lot. Am in Dagenham for collection only.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:00 AM
thomaspoul's Avatar
Registered User

Location: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajohn View Post
I am immigrating to Oz and have 8 bonsai trees for sale. 2xEnglish Hawthorn 1xPine 1xChinese Elm and 4xAcers. All apart from the pine and elm are now without leaf. I have a pic of one Hawthorn in leaf from the summer and can post pics of the others as they are now. Would like £300 for the lot. Am in Dagenham for collection only.
i read your thread...keep posting...i am waiting for more new threads.
Old 22-04-2013, 05:41 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajohn View Post
I am immigrating to Oz and have 8 bonsai trees for sale. 2xEnglish Hawthorn 1xPine 1xChinese Elm and 4xAcers. All apart from the pine and elm are now without leaf. I have a pic of one Hawthorn in leaf from the summer and can post pics of the others as they are now. Would like £300 for the lot. Am in Dagenham for collection only.
Yes, I would like to buy one.As i love bonsai so much
Old 11-05-2013, 08:34 AM
thomaspoul's Avatar
Registered User

Location: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajohn View Post
I am immigrating to Oz and have 8 bonsai trees for sale. 2xEnglish Hawthorn 1xPine 1xChinese Elm and 4xAcers. All apart from the pine and elm are now without leaf. I have a pic of one Hawthorn in leaf from the summer and can post pics of the others as they are now. Would like £300 for the lot. Am in Dagenham for collection only.

i want to know that first, in what country this tree is basically found.

Bonsai Sale RFord14999 Bonsai 3 29-05-2004 06:05 AM
want to sale bonsai hassansahib Bonsai 0 20-05-2004 07:07 PM
[IBC] Christmas (holiday) bonsai -- warning (was: In need of bonsai Trees, etc.) Jim Lewis Bonsai 3 26-11-2003 12:03 AM
Bonsai From The Wild; was [IBC] Info on Starting Trees for Bonsai Bart Thomas Bonsai 0 26-02-2003 01:05 AM