GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bonsai trees for sale (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/206262-bonsai-trees-sale.html)

pajohn 26-01-2013 03:05 PM

Bonsai trees for sale

I am immigrating to Oz and have 8 bonsai trees for sale. 2xEnglish Hawthorn 1xPine 1xChinese Elm and 4xAcers. All apart from the pine and elm are now without leaf. I have a pic of one Hawthorn in leaf from the summer and can post pics of the others as they are now. Would like £300 for the lot. Am in Dagenham for collection only.

thomaspoul 03-04-2013 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pajohn (Post 977343)
I am immigrating to Oz and have 8 bonsai trees for sale. 2xEnglish Hawthorn 1xPine 1xChinese Elm and 4xAcers. All apart from the pine and elm are now without leaf. I have a pic of one Hawthorn in leaf from the summer and can post pics of the others as they are now. Would like £300 for the lot. Am in Dagenham for collection only.

i read your thread...keep posting...i am waiting for more new threads.

summermann 22-04-2013 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pajohn (Post 977343)
I am immigrating to Oz and have 8 bonsai trees for sale. 2xEnglish Hawthorn 1xPine 1xChinese Elm and 4xAcers. All apart from the pine and elm are now without leaf. I have a pic of one Hawthorn in leaf from the summer and can post pics of the others as they are now. Would like £300 for the lot. Am in Dagenham for collection only.

Yes, I would like to buy one.As i love bonsai so much

thomaspoul 11-05-2013 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pajohn (Post 977343)
I am immigrating to Oz and have 8 bonsai trees for sale. 2xEnglish Hawthorn 1xPine 1xChinese Elm and 4xAcers. All apart from the pine and elm are now without leaf. I have a pic of one Hawthorn in leaf from the summer and can post pics of the others as they are now. Would like £300 for the lot. Am in Dagenham for collection only.

i want to know that first, in what country this tree is basically found.