Bonsai trees for sale

Old 26-01-2013, 03:05 PM

Default Bonsai trees for sale

I am immigrating to Oz and have 8 bonsai trees for sale. 2xEnglish Hawthorn 1xPine 1xChinese Elm and 4xAcers. All apart from the pine and elm are now without leaf. I have a pic of one Hawthorn in leaf from the summer and can post pics of the others as they are now. Would like 300 for the lot. Am in Dagenham for collection only.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:00 AM
thomaspoul's Avatar

Location: USA

Originally Posted by pajohn View Post
I am immigrating to Oz and have 8 bonsai trees for sale. 2xEnglish Hawthorn 1xPine 1xChinese Elm and 4xAcers. All apart from the pine and elm are now without leaf. I have a pic of one Hawthorn in leaf from the summer and can post pics of the others as they are now. Would like 300 for the lot. Am in Dagenham for collection only.
i read your thread...keep posting...i am waiting for more new threads.
Old 22-04-2013, 04:41 AM

Originally Posted by pajohn View Post
I am immigrating to Oz and have 8 bonsai trees for sale. 2xEnglish Hawthorn 1xPine 1xChinese Elm and 4xAcers. All apart from the pine and elm are now without leaf. I have a pic of one Hawthorn in leaf from the summer and can post pics of the others as they are now. Would like 300 for the lot. Am in Dagenham for collection only.
Yes, I would like to buy one.As i love bonsai so much
Old 11-05-2013, 07:34 AM
thomaspoul's Avatar

Location: USA

Originally Posted by pajohn View Post
I am immigrating to Oz and have 8 bonsai trees for sale. 2xEnglish Hawthorn 1xPine 1xChinese Elm and 4xAcers. All apart from the pine and elm are now without leaf. I have a pic of one Hawthorn in leaf from the summer and can post pics of the others as they are now. Would like 300 for the lot. Am in Dagenham for collection only.

i want to know that first, in what country this tree is basically found.