Help identifying please....

Old 10-03-2013, 08:14 AM

Default Help identifying please....

I recieved a lovely bonsai for mothers day, but do not know what sort of tree it is can anyone help please....
Attached Thumbnails
Help identifying please....-bonsai-leaf.jpg
Old 03-04-2013, 03:26 PM
Eric H.'s Avatar

Originally Posted by karen Hampton View Post
I recieved a lovely bonsai for mothers day, but do not know what sort of tree it is can anyone help please....
Sorry, but I am not an expert on bonsai either... If I were you I would take it into a flower shop and ask for help there.

Anyway, I have another question and really hope that someone can help me with it. In am going to Japan at the end of April and would really like to pick up a bonsai there and bring it back to the UK.

I am afraid, however, that I won't be allowed to take the tree into the plane with me... does anyone know the airlines' regulations?

I am sure that I will be able to take it into the limousine that will pick me up from the airport - Yes, since I will return with a business client my company has arranged for the BlackLane Limousine Service - but the plane kind of worries me...
Old 21-01-2015, 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by karen Hampton View Post
I recieved a lovely bonsai for mothers day, but do not know what sort of tree it is can anyone help please....
It looks like it could be an Oriental Tea Tree, a little difficult to tell from the picture.
Old 11-04-2015, 08:19 PM

Location: North East England

Originally Posted by Perenial Paul View Post
It looks like it could be an Oriental Tea Tree, a little difficult to tell from the picture.
Looks a little like a Sageretia
If it can be grown I want it. If it can't I still want it!
Old 31-10-2016, 01:07 PM
Budburst's Avatar

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen Hampton View Post
I recieved a lovely bonsai for mothers day, but do not know what sort of tree it is can anyone help please....
Off the top of my head, I'd say it's a gardenia.