Old 12-06-2004, 01:04 AM
rreed19

Default Black Pine Question

I need your advice about a black pine. I try to follow the training
a method shared with me years ago which calls for cutting all the candles in
the spring. So, I did this on one of my black pines about a month ago.
It responded by producing smaller candles all over the tree that are
beginning to open new needles. Some of the largest candles are about
an inch and a half . The smallest candles are about a quarter of an
inch. What do I do now? I live in New Orleans.

Old 11-05-2016, 05:13 PM posted to rec.arts.bonsai

Default [IBC] Black Pine Question

Hi Matt, I know this is a long shot but I'm trying to contact the owner of the Treebay.com domain . I wondered if you would consider selling it to me as I've been trading in Manchester in the UK as Treebay . I want to set up a website and would really appreciate it if you don't need it.

Kind regards

Peter Hall

[IBC] Black Pine Question Nina Bonsai 0 06-01-2006 05:36 PM
[IBC] Black Pine Question TreeBay Bonsai 1 12-06-2004 05:08 AM
black spots, Black Spots, BLACK SPOTS!!!!bbbbbblllllllaaaaacccckkkkkk ssspp Unique Too Roses 7 16-05-2003 05:08 AM
black spots, Black Spots, BLACK SPOTS!!!!bbbbbblllllllaaaaacccckkkkkk ssspppOOOTTTSSSS!!!!!! Roger Roses 6 12-05-2003 11:56 PM
black spots, Black Spots, BLACK SPOTS!!!!bbbbbblllllllaaaaacccckkkkkk Radika Kesavan Roses 0 11-05-2003 05:44 PM