GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Black Pine Question (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/64277-black-pine-question.html)

rreed19 12-06-2004 12:04 AM

Black Pine Question

I need your advice about a black pine. I try to follow the training
a method shared with me years ago which calls for cutting all the candles in
the spring. So, I did this on one of my black pines about a month ago.
It responded by producing smaller candles all over the tree that are
beginning to open new needles. Some of the largest candles are about
an inch and a half . The smallest candles are about a quarter of an
inch. What do I do now? I live in New Orleans.

[email protected] 11-05-2016 04:13 PM

[IBC] Black Pine Question

Hi Matt, I know this is a long shot but I'm trying to contact the owner of the Treebay.com domain . I wondered if you would consider selling it to me as I've been trading in Manchester in the UK as Treebay . I want to set up a website and would really appreciate it if you don't need it.

Kind regards

Peter Hall