Old 09-02-2003, 06:28 PM
Mark Hill

Default [IBC] FW: [IBC] Care Tips for your Bonsai #3 - spring (LONG!)

Thanks for your efforts Jim.

It's filed into my quickly growing collection of bonsai literature.

By the way .... where's #1 and #2 ??

Mark Hill - Harrisburg PA - Zone 6 (still frozen !!)

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 09-02-2003, 06:28 PM
Jim Lewis

Thanks for your efforts Jim.

It's filed into my quickly growing collection of bonsai

literature.

By the way .... where's #1 and #2 ??

Mark Hill - Harrisburg PA - Zone 6 (still frozen !!)

In the archives. #1 was late summer-fall; # 2 was winter care.
You probably can just search for #1 and #2.

#4 (in June probably) will be . . . ta dah . . . summer. Then I
will have covered the year.

David Thoreau - Walden

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 09-02-2003, 06:28 PM
Jim Lewis

Thanks for your efforts Jim.

It's filed into my quickly growing collection of bonsai

literature.

By the way .... where's #1 and #2 ??

Look for "Seasonal Care"

jim

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 10-02-2003, 04:55 PM
Isom, Jeff , EM, PTL

Default [IBC] Care Tips for your Bonsai #3 - spring (LONG!)

I'd like to add my thanks, as well. This will be my first spring as a
Bonsai enthusiast and I'm starting to get antsy to do stuff (Loooong
winter), so your article was well-timed! I'll also be going to the archives
and pulling up #1 and #2.

Jeff Isom
Cleveland, OH / Sunset Zone 39

#4 (in June probably) will be . . . ta dah . . . summer. Then I
will have covered the year.

David Thoreau - Walden

****
****

Old 10-02-2003, 06:25 PM
Ben Griffin

Where can the care tips be found i didn't see them in
any of the posts?

Ben

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Old 10-02-2003, 06:25 PM
Jim Lewis

And by the way, if any of you DO use this or the other "tips"
articles in club newsletters, please either let me know or
(preferred ;-) send me a copy. It went worldwide via e-mail, of
course, but it seems well on its way around yet another time in
print. Just curious how far it gets. ;-)

jim

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Old 10-02-2003, 06:55 PM
Isom, Jeff , EM, PTL

In case anyone went looking and couldn't find both #1 and #2, the archive
Item #'s a 035102 (for #1) and 035781 (for #2).

Jeff Isom
Cleveland, OH / Sunset Zone 39

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 11-02-2003, 06:25 AM
Pat Patterson

G'day all...

....We'll need your snail mail address to do that...

Jim...do we need to sent it by the snail??

We send ours to most of our members (and others) via email...it works well for
us.

Have a good spring...

Pat
Dez of the Arizona High Dezert, at 4550', Oracle, AZ,
2000' above Tucson Sunset Zone 10 USDA Zone 8
aka: Pat Patterson 'riding off in all directions'