Old 13-09-2004, 04:59 AM
Richard Wright

Default electric secateurs

Does anybody know whether there are Made in China versions of electric
secateurs? If so, from where can they be obtained?
Old 13-09-2004, 12:02 PM
blank

Frankly, for electrical items, I tend to consider,
"Made In China" as *warning* label.

Youre still living in the paleolithic era if thats what you think mate.

Old 13-09-2004, 07:45 PM
Bill

"blank" wrote in message

Frankly, for electrical items, I tend to consider,
"Made In China" as *warning* label.

Youre still living in the paleolithic era if thats what you think mate.

Especially now that the quality control of all things made in China is top
notch.

The Chinese are capable of manufacturing to specifications and do.

Bill

Old 13-09-2004, 10:21 PM
Ken Oaf

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 03:01:13 -0700, Antipodean Bucket Farmer
wrote:

Frankly, for electrical items, I tend to consider,
"Made In China" as *warning* label.

See that box full of electronic gizmos in front of you that you use with
Internet?

The parts were most likely made in China.

Old 14-09-2004, 11:32 AM
Terry Collins

Bill wrote:

Especially now that the quality control of all things made in China is top
notch.

The Chinese are capable of manufacturing to specifications and do.

ROFL. "are capable" may be true.
I know of a container of stuff that wasn't.

"The sample was perfect, but the supplied goods were worse each
shipment"
Old 16-09-2004, 11:22 AM
helene

"Richard Wright" wrote in message
Does anybody know whether there are Made in China versions of electric
secateurs? If so, from where can they be obtained?

Surely no-one is that lazy, or is there a medical reason ?

Old 16-09-2004, 08:21 PM
Richard Wright

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 10:22:03 GMT, "helene" wrote:

"Richard Wright" wrote in message
.. .
Does anybody know whether there are Made in China versions of electric
secateurs? If so, from where can they be obtained?

Surely no-one is that lazy, or is there a medical reason ?

MYOB, as they say.

Old 17-09-2004, 01:09 PM
Kenneth D. Schillinger

I did a quick Google search for electric secateurs and came up with
listings for them; They are available.
Ken.

--
All incoming and outgoing mail scanned using Norton Anti Virus, by the
shores of beautiful Puget Sound.

Old 17-09-2004, 09:21 PM
Richard Wright

I'm the OP. Thanks for that, Ken. But I too searched Google! I think
you will find that the listings are all for a Swiss brand that sells
in Australia for a few thousands dollars. That price is why I asked
the group whether anybody knows of a Made in China version,

The replies argued the virtues (or otherwise) of Chinese goods and
queried me about my seeming laziness. Nobody pointed to any brand. So
I guess there isn't one.

Richard

Old 17-08-2007, 08:38 AM
Registered User

I have just ordered a pair of electic secateurs from SLIPS.co.uk - they ship internationally so you should be able to get the electric secateurs from them. I paid £23.02 including postage. I don't know what the postage to you would be but they seem to be standard rates.

electric secateurs Richard Wright Australia 9 17-09-2004 09:21 PM
Felco secateurs Robert United Kingdom 8 03-08-2003 09:42 AM
secateurs Derryl Killan United Kingdom 0 07-02-2003 06:20 PM
secateurs Pam Moore United Kingdom 0 07-02-2003 10:14 AM
Recommended Secateurs ? Tim United Kingdom 11 03-02-2003 08:15 PM