Old 13-12-2007, 07:42 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Anyone try to grow Chia Seeds?

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

Do these seeds do the same as flax seeds do to many people =
Send them to the bathroom very frequently.

RF

No idea. :-)
To us, it was just a salad item.

Om, you seem to be attracting an odd crowd;-)

You make that sound like a bad thing... g

I just thought that you may want to get a new box of gloves;-)

cough

;-)

Om, that is only in a physical for a man:-0

I know.

I had to empathize with them.

The "annual indignity" isn't exactly pleasant for women either... unless
they are perverts. g Especially past 40. At least y'all only get ONE
hole probed! We get it North and South.

Far be it for me to criticize them if some girls like it.. To each her
own! shudders

I hate it. My Dr. is female and bullies me into it every year.
--
Peace, Om

Remove - (dash) to validate gmail.

"Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their foot down." -- Steve Rothstein
Old 13-12-2007, 11:33 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

[...]

What? Polyps? Can' be prostate, unless you've been holding out on us.
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars

Old 14-12-2007, 03:28 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Omelet wrote:

I hate it. My Dr. is female and bullies me into it every year.

If she starts or ends the visit with "wanna smell my finger"....
Old 14-12-2007, 06:36 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article
,
Billy wrote:

I just thought that you may want to get a new box of gloves;-)

cough

;-)

Om, that is only in a physical for a man:-0

I know.

I had to empathize with them.

The "annual indignity" isn't exactly pleasant for women either... unless
they are perverts. g Especially past 40. At least y'all only get ONE
hole probed! We get it North and South.

Far be it for me to criticize them if some girls like it.. To each her
own! shudders

I hate it. My Dr. is female and bullies me into it every year.

What? Polyps? Can' be prostate, unless you've been holding out on us.
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars

As far as I know, we have Ovaries, not Prostates. g

Old 14-12-2007, 06:37 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article ,
doofy wrote:

Omelet wrote:

I hate it. My Dr. is female and bullies me into it every year.

If she starts or ends the visit with "wanna smell my finger"....

lol You are EEEvil!!!

;-D

She finally got me to shell out for my first Mammogram this last time.
It was negative, but breast tumors don't run in my family.

Thank the goddess...

Old 14-12-2007, 10:20 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Omelet wrote:
In article
,
Billy wrote:

I just thought that you may want to get a new box of gloves;-)

cough

;-)

Om, that is only in a physical for a man:-0

I know.

I had to empathize with them.

The "annual indignity" isn't exactly pleasant for women either... unless
they are perverts. g Especially past 40. At least y'all only get ONE
hole probed! We get it North and South.

Far be it for me to criticize them if some girls like it.. To each her
own! shudders

I hate it. My Dr. is female and bullies me into it every year.

What? Polyps? Can' be prostate, unless you've been holding out on us.
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars

As far as I know, we have Ovaries, not Prostates. g

That's just feminist propaganda. NOW is somewhat confused on the issue.
Old 15-12-2007, 02:10 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article ,
doofy wrote:

Omelet wrote:
In article
,
Billy wrote:

[...]

I suppose that can be changed with surgical procedures...
Or were you referring to the "g-spot"?

;-)

Old 15-12-2007, 05:26 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

As far as I know, we have Ovaries, not Prostates. g

That's just feminist propaganda. NOW is somewhat confused on the issue.

I suppose that can be changed with surgical procedures...
Or were you referring to the "g-spot"?

;-)

Glad to see we got the subject turned round.

Medicine always fascinated me. I liked playing doctor when I was a kid.
I still try to keep a hand in ;- and one of these too, g.
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars

Old 15-12-2007, 05:34 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Billy wrote:
In article ,
Omelet wrote:

As far as I know, we have Ovaries, not Prostates. g

That's just feminist propaganda. NOW is somewhat confused on the issue.

I suppose that can be changed with surgical procedures...
Or were you referring to the "g-spot"?

;-)

Glad to see we got the subject turned round.

Medicine always fascinated me. I liked playing doctor when I was a kid.
I still try to keep a hand in ;- and one of these too, g.

Honestly, do you HAVE to do that to that Chia pet?
Old 15-12-2007, 08:01 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article ,
doofy wrote:

Billy wrote:
In article ,
Omelet wrote:

As far as I know, we have Ovaries, not Prostates. g

That's just feminist propaganda. NOW is somewhat confused on the issue.

I suppose that can be changed with surgical procedures...
Or were you referring to the "g-spot"?

;-)

Glad to see we got the subject turned round.

Medicine always fascinated me. I liked playing doctor when I was a kid.
I still try to keep a hand in ;- and one of these too, g.

Honestly, do you HAVE to do that to that Chia pet?

There goes the level;-)
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars

Old 15-12-2007, 08:36 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

As far as I know, we have Ovaries, not Prostates. g

That's just feminist propaganda. NOW is somewhat confused on the issue.

I suppose that can be changed with surgical procedures...
Or were you referring to the "g-spot"?

;-)

Glad to see we got the subject turned round.

Medicine always fascinated me. I liked playing doctor when I was a kid.
I still try to keep a hand in ;- and one of these too, g.

ROFLMAO!!!

Always a fun game!

But I preferred Cowboys and Indians.

Dad bought me a good cap gun.

snicker

Oh, and "G" can refer to "garden spot".

Just to keep it on topic ya know... g

Old 15-12-2007, 08:37 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article ,
doofy wrote:

Billy wrote:
In article ,
Omelet wrote:

As far as I know, we have Ovaries, not Prostates. g

That's just feminist propaganda. NOW is somewhat confused on the issue.

I suppose that can be changed with surgical procedures...
Or were you referring to the "g-spot"?

;-)

Glad to see we got the subject turned round.

Medicine always fascinated me. I liked playing doctor when I was a kid.
I still try to keep a hand in ;- and one of these too, g.

Honestly, do you HAVE to do that to that Chia pet?

coughs and LOLOL!!!

snickers a few more times...

Old 15-12-2007, 08:37 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
doofy wrote:

Billy wrote:
In article ,
Omelet wrote:

As far as I know, we have Ovaries, not Prostates. g

That's just feminist propaganda. NOW is somewhat confused on the issue.

I suppose that can be changed with surgical procedures...
Or were you referring to the "g-spot"?

;-)

Glad to see we got the subject turned round.

Medicine always fascinated me. I liked playing doctor when I was a kid.
I still try to keep a hand in ;- and one of these too, g.

Honestly, do you HAVE to do that to that Chia pet?

There goes the level;-)

Absolootly.

Best laugh I've had all week. ;-D

Thanks Doofy!

Old 15-12-2007, 09:58 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Omelet wrote:
In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
doofy wrote:

Billy wrote:

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

As far as I know, we have Ovaries, not Prostates. g

That's just feminist propaganda. NOW is somewhat confused on the issue.

I suppose that can be changed with surgical procedures...
Or were you referring to the "g-spot"?

;-)

Glad to see we got the subject turned round.

Medicine always fascinated me. I liked playing doctor when I was a kid.
I still try to keep a hand in ;- and one of these too, g.

Honestly, do you HAVE to do that to that Chia pet?

There goes the level;-)

Absolootly.

Best laugh I've had all week. ;-D

Thanks Doofy!

Save the Oily Chia!
Old 15-12-2007, 11:45 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

As far as I know, we have Ovaries, not Prostates. g

That's just feminist propaganda. NOW is somewhat confused on the issue.

I suppose that can be changed with surgical procedures...
Or were you referring to the "g-spot"?

;-)

Glad to see we got the subject turned round.

Medicine always fascinated me. I liked playing doctor when I was a kid.
I still try to keep a hand in ;- and one of these too, g.

ROFLMAO!!!

Always a fun game!

But I preferred Cowboys and Indians.

Dad bought me a good cap gun.

snicker

Oh, and "G" can refer to "garden spot".

Just to keep it on topic ya know... g

Uh, "garden spot", yeah, I knew that. Yeah, being dirty was just second
nature to me, one hand in the garden spot and I'd be all :- & gs.
Think I'll go check my beds of clover now.
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars