Old 27-07-2008, 06:12 PM
Registered User

Default should i limit my cucumber growth?

Hi,

I've got a couple of cucumbers growing in 25x20x30cm deep pots on my windowsill (in edinburgh, scotland)

they look very healthy, have just begun flowering and are approx 1m tall, 8 leaf-branches with flowers.

They look like they are still pretty keen on going upwards, but i'm concerned as to whether the size of the pots will be detrimental to their fruit production - will they cope? should i prune them somehow? or will they find their own limits?

up until now i've been feeding them once a week with seaweed extract and haven't pruned them at all.

thanks!

david

The lower limit of seed size to organize energy and produce a plant; what is it? [email protected] Plant Science 9 14-05-2006 07:21 PM
How to choose (limit) roses? Kirra Roses 8 19-06-2003 07:40 AM
[IBC] Size Limit For Air Layer Jim S Bonsai 1 24-05-2003 09:08 PM
Lily limit in pond? Fred Ponds 5 24-04-2003 09:32 PM
UV sterilizer: will it help limit surface scum? BruceKGeist Freshwater Aquaria Plants 3 20-04-2003 07:12 AM