Old 25-01-2015, 02:01 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default ripened on the tree stone fruit

Peach, selected for flavour, perfectly ripe, straight off the tree. Aroma,
flavour, sweetness and juice running down the chin: heaven is here this
week.

Pre-picked, bulk -processed, chilled and stored: plastic pretend peach all
year round.

--
David

A better world requires a daily struggle
against those who would mislead us.

Old 25-01-2015, 05:03 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

David Hare-Scott wrote:

Peach, selected for flavour, perfectly ripe, straight off the tree. Aroma,
flavour, sweetness and juice running down the chin: heaven is here this
week.

songbird
Old 25-01-2015, 08:29 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

David Hare-Scott wrote:
Peach, selected for flavour, perfectly ripe, straight off the tree. Aroma,
flavour, sweetness and juice running down the chin: heaven is
here this week.

Pre-picked, bulk -processed, chilled and stored: plastic pretend
peach all year round.

Rub it in , I'm not sure yet if the Hooved Rats of The Forest have killed
my peach tree . The pie cherry is in doubt too , both dropped leaves and
either died or went dormant in late summer . We're crossing our fingers it's
the latter . The sweet cherries , apples , and pears all look good though ,
all have buds ready to go when it warms up .
C'mon Spring !
--
Snag

Old 27-01-2015, 10:44 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Once upon a time on usenet David Hare-Scott wrote:
Peach, selected for flavour, perfectly ripe, straight off the tree. Aroma,
flavour, sweetness and juice running down the chin: heaven is
here this week.

Also here. My dwarf peach tree is still small and really I shouldn't have
let it set fruit this year, I should have removed them so it would put all
of it's energies into growth. I left 12 peaches on it though and have eaten
nine of them - three left on the tree.

Pre-picked, bulk -processed, chilled and stored: plastic pretend
peach all year round.

Bah! No thank you very much.
--
Shaun.