Old 19-05-2015, 12:07 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Shhhh

Plants are listening to you:

http://english.pravda.ru/news/scienc...ts_can_hear-0/
Old 19-05-2015, 01:35 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On 5/18/2015 7:58 PM, Derald wrote:
Frank "frank wrote:

Plants are listening to you:

Hell, if the paranoiacs are correct, "everyone" else is (though, to
what purpose, I couldn't guess) so why not the snap beans? My wife
picked their green asses earlier today and they were mighty stoic about
it. Perhaps, they just wear it well...

http://english.pravda.ru/news/scienc...ts_can_hear-0/

Thanks for that. Did you read the "reportage"? Fun-nee. One
wonders whether the site is the effort of persons of serious purpose or
of someone who, perhaps, might be huffing nitrous oxide.

Mix of fact and fiction - probably like most stuff in Pravda.
I just posted cause it was funny.