Old 05-06-2016, 01:17 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Mulching downsides

George Shirley wrote:
songbird wrote:

we need a lot more rain. forecast is calling for it,
but we'll see...

Be careful about what you pray for. Weather folk say more rain coming
this coming week and maybe more.

almost none of it happened. just a few drips here
or there and one time where the driveway actually got
wet. my car looked like it never had anything done
to it. there has been so much pollen and dust in the
air. a layer of green and brown dust.

then finally some rain last night. i haven't
checked the guages yet, but at least the ground looks
wet for a change. more rains forecast this week. i
hope we get every one of them. the ground is very
dry still.

songbird

Mulching in North Carolina Steve Bouton Gardening 3 03-12-2003 12:33 AM
The importance of Mulching GardeningGuy Gardening 7 18-06-2003 03:56 PM
gum leaves mulching and fast break down PITS Australia 1 01-05-2003 12:20 AM
tree...mulching cn Texas 0 14-04-2003 10:08 PM
Need desperate help - need to find Seed Aide mulching granules ASAP!!! BillC Gardening 0 06-04-2003 07:08 AM