GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Quick Pick Pink Eye Purple Hull Pea Seeds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/9921-quick-pick-pink-eye-purple-hull-pea-seeds.html)

Dennis Parker 09-03-2003 09:08 PM

Quick Pick Pink Eye Purple Hull Pea Seeds

I grew this seed last year with great sucess... (Quick Pick Pink Eye
Purple Hull Peas) " it is a Bush type of Pink Eye Purple Hull Pea" The
problem is I did not save any of these seeds and now I can not find
any of the Seed any where.... Does anybody know where I can find this
Seed?

Thanks;

Dennis Parker

yard_lady52 12-07-2008 12:54 AM

[quote=yard_lady52;803403]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Parker (Post 60522)
I grew this seed last year with great sucess... (Quick Pick Pink Eye
Purple Hull Peas) " it is a Bush type of Pink Eye Purple Hull Pea" The
problem is I did not save any of these seeds and now I can not find
any of the Seed any where.... Does anybody know where I can find this
Seed?

Thanks;

Dennis Parker[/QUOT

Hello... You can find this Quick Pick Pink Purple Hull Pea Seed at cliftonseed.com. I bought a bushel of shelled Purple Hull Peas today for $20. Plan to cook some tonight for supper tonight. It will put a smile on my husbands face. Hope this website puts a smile on your face. I just cleaned my garden off yesterday and I am thinking about planting some peas. Well good luck with your peas. This is my first time on this website, just read your post and had seen them at Clifton Seeds.

Good Luck !!!
Reba- Louisiana