Old 09-03-2003, 09:08 PM
Dennis Parker

Default Quick Pick Pink Eye Purple Hull Pea Seeds

I grew this seed last year with great sucess... (Quick Pick Pink Eye
Purple Hull Peas) " it is a Bush type of Pink Eye Purple Hull Pea" The
problem is I did not save any of these seeds and now I can not find
any of the Seed any where.... Does anybody know where I can find this
Seed?

Thanks;

Dennis Parker
Old 12-07-2008, 12:38 AM
Registered User

Smile

[quote=Dennis Parker;60522]I grew this seed last year with great sucess... (Quick Pick Pink Eye
Purple Hull Peas) " it is a Bush type of Pink Eye Purple Hull Pea" The
problem is I did not save any of these seeds and now I can not find
any of the Seed any where.... Does anybody know where I can find this
Seed?

Thanks;

Dennis Parker[/QUOT
Old 12-07-2008, 12:54 AM
Registered User

Smile

[quote=yard_lady52;803403]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Parker View Post
I grew this seed last year with great sucess... (Quick Pick Pink Eye
Purple Hull Peas) " it is a Bush type of Pink Eye Purple Hull Pea" The
problem is I did not save any of these seeds and now I can not find
any of the Seed any where.... Does anybody know where I can find this
Seed?

Thanks;

Dennis Parker[/QUOT
Hello... You can find this Quick Pick Pink Purple Hull Pea Seed at cliftonseed.com. I bought a bushel of shelled Purple Hull Peas today for $20. Plan to cook some tonight for supper tonight. It will put a smile on my husbands face. Hope this website puts a smile on your face. I just cleaned my garden off yesterday and I am thinking about planting some peas. Well good luck with your peas. This is my first time on this website, just read your post and had seen them at Clifton Seeds.

Good Luck !!!
Reba- Louisiana

Purple Hull peas in NY? Jim Elbrecht Edible Gardening 1 05-01-2011 11:53 PM
Pea or not a pea Marq United Kingdom 2 26-03-2010 12:24 PM
quick question needing quick answer: what lighting? Jason Marr Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 20-04-2003 07:22 AM
quick question needing quick answer: what lighting? Christopher Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 08-02-2003 09:27 PM
quick question needing quick answer: what lighting? Jason Marr Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 08-02-2003 09:27 PM