Old 31-05-2006, 11:39 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Twiztid

Default Discouraging "Digging" from a raph

Planted 55 to a non planted, now I want to go back to planted. My Raph is
huge now and likes it under the plants better than in his flowerpot and
several caves. Don't wanna get rid of him... help?!?? Is there a way to
discourage his digging? Using sand and lateralite sprinkled in... Bad
enough he messes up my HOB filter with his digging... now this.
Old 01-06-2006, 02:36 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Koi-Lo

Default Discouraging "Digging" from a raph - plants

*Note: There are two "Koi-Lo's" on the pond and aquaria groups.

"Twiztid" wrote in message
Planted 55 to a non planted, now I want to go back to planted. My Raph is
huge now and likes it under the plants better than in his flowerpot and
several caves. Don't wanna get rid of him... help?!?? Is there a way to
discourage his digging? Using sand and lateralite sprinkled in... Bad
enough he messes up my HOB filter with his digging... now this.

Have you considered artificial plants? They may be the way to go.
--
Koi-Lo....
My Pond & Aquarium Pages:

Old 01-06-2006, 03:43 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants

Don't ****ing lie carol you do not have a damed clue what the hell
your talking about.