Old 29-06-2006, 11:17 PM posted to rec.ponds,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.goldfish
Chipmaker-Roy

Default Chipmaker on Koiphen Forum.........hahaha

Guess what assholes...... I post on Koiphen as Chipmaker. Been there
since 10/04.

Bwahahahahahahahaha............

Old 05-07-2006, 12:50 AM posted to rec.ponds,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.goldfish
Iola

Default when the assholes go &see the jackasses off

hey when it happens we will return....i have baby fish and want to offer
them and talk about my wonderful summer. peace to all!!!!

Old 05-07-2006, 03:54 PM posted to rec.ponds,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.goldfish
DonQuiller

Hmmm...never seen a mother ****ing post by you before Iola, you been
hiding behind Eds apron strings or up lickiing carols gulleys
asscrack..Go crawl back into your slime filled ******** and shut the
**** up jerk. BTW Thank you for your email address. you little
ignorant dumb**** without a clue.

On Tue, 4 Jul 2006 18:50:22 -0400, "Iola"
wrote:

hey when it happens we will return....i have baby fish and want to offer
them and talk about my wonderful summer. peace to all!!!!
.. .

Old 05-07-2006, 04:19 PM posted to rec.ponds,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.goldfish
-ED

wrote:

hey when it happens we will return....i have baby fish and want to offer
them and talk about my wonderful summer. peace to all!!!!
Chipmaker-Roy wrote in message
Guess what assholes...... I post on Koiphen as Chipmaker. Been there
since 10/04.

Bwahahahahahahahaha............

You can reach RoiToyHauer at or

The House of Hauer
The TJHauer Institute of Usenet Anonymity
The RoiHauer Plonk Foundation

and viewers like you.
We Thank You.
Trailer For Sale or Rent
Old 05-07-2006, 05:10 PM posted to rec.ponds,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.goldfish
WHAtkinsJR

yea yea yea, more freaking lies CArol. Yu do not even have a pond. Yur
pond is a kiddies pool, and the pics you show is of your
neighbors.....your nothing but a lying slanderous coniving, carpet
bagging bitch from Mt.Juliet TN, with a penchant for stirring up shit
where ever you go. Maybe since you insits that there are "2" koi-los
its time for me to once again become Koi-lo........or is it that yu
just like to lie about the 2 koi los, since lying is your forte!

On Wed, 5 Jul 2006 10:11:28 -0500, "Koi-Lo" ¤?¤@ö½.Õ..Õ¢ wrote:

*Note: There are two "Koi-Lo's" on the pond and aquaria groups.

"Iola" wrote in message
hey when it happens we will return....i have baby fish and want to offer
them and talk about my wonderful summer. peace to all!!!!

========================
Please ignore the name-changing trolls Iola and post away. :-) I too have
many baby fish again this summer. Most are koi again and most are the
butterflies, my favorites.

You can reach -Ed Alston at

Old 05-07-2006, 05:11 PM posted to rec.ponds,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.goldfish
Koi-Lo

--
KL....
Aquariums since 1952.
*Note: There are two "Koi-Lo's"
on the pond and aquaria groups.
~~~~ }((((* ~~~ }{{{{(ö ~~~~ }((((({*

Old 05-07-2006, 08:01 PM posted to rec.ponds,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.goldfish
WHAtkinsJRoy

Shit...... i gotta sober up and get back o nmy meds ans the VA
clinik..... I'm really Roy TJ Hauer of Hope Hull AL.. not Koi-lo but
hafta post as her. I gert off posing as women.

Some of my newest socks......

~Roy~
Roy Hauer
WHAtkinsJR