GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Which is the best plant to be grown inside my pond? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/193245-best-plant-grown-inside-my-pond.html)

DanielK 15-08-2010 09:44 AM

Which is the best plant to be grown inside my pond?

Hey guys whats up!
well I have a small pond in my home and I want to grow some fresh Aquaria plants inside, Please suggest me which one can I grow?

cindymcclaine 27-08-2010 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanielK (Post 897409)
Hey guys whats up!
well I have a small pond in my home and I want to grow some fresh Aquaria plants inside, Please suggest me which one can I grow?

The Malayan Aqua Fern is a beautiful fern as you want that will grow very easily in most aquariums.

Michael Grossman 31-08-2010 02:26 PM

On 2010-08-27, cindymcclaine wrote:

DanielK;897409 Wrote:
Hey guys whats up!
well I have a small pond in my home and I want to grow some fresh
Aquaria plants inside, Please suggest me which one can I grow?

The Malayan Aqua Fern is a beautiful fern as you want that will grow
very easily in most aquariums.

A "small pond in your home?!!" how does that work, exactly?
If you have any kind of decent substrate in there, try some cryptocoryne.
Unless there are goldfish in the pond.

AP 11-10-2010 12:39 PM

Which is the best plant to be grown inside my pond?

Limnophila and Elodea would grow well in an outdoor pond. It would
grow fast enough to provide food for fish and fowl.

Good luck.

Lin
www.eileen.comuf.com
The Water Relaxation Website

AP 11-10-2010 12:41 PM

Which is the best plant to be grown inside my pond?

Limnophila and Elodea would grow well in an outdoor pond. It would
grow fast enough to provide food for fish and fowl.

Good luck.

Lin
www.eileen.comli.com
The Water Relaxation Website

AP 11-10-2010 12:43 PM

Which is the best plant to be grown inside my pond?

Limnophila and Elodea would grow well in an outdoor pond. It would
grow fast enough to provide food for fish and fowl.

Good luck.

Lin
http://www.eileen.comli.com
The Water Relaxation Website

John Smith[_5_] 14-11-2010 11:00 PM

On 8/27/2010 5:02 AM, cindymcclaine wrote:
DanielK;897409 Wrote:
Hey guys whats up!
well I have a small pond in my home and I want to grow some fresh
Aquaria plants inside, Please suggest me which one can I grow?

The Malayan Aqua Fern is a beautiful fern as you want that will grow
very easily in most aquariums.

What about java moss, easy plant, survives most anywhere fish can live.

Regards,
JS

jmsadare 08-01-2011 07:50 PM

Water Lilies Loved by all aquatic plants. There are so many different varieties of water lily range range of colors, sizes and even scents. Some bloom only at night.

shimer54 07-03-2011 06:19 AM

Howe about Moss? I would suggest Java moss and some Java fern they are very easy to handle.

rainsoft11 24-04-2011 01:33 AM

Nowadays, people are aware on their Home Facilities.
Rainsoft water treatment systems are designed to meet a variety of water quality challenges, providing you with effective, affordable solutions for achieving the best possible water quality for your home. Since 1953, RainSoft was been an innovative leader in the water treatment industry, and has earned more than 75 U.S. and international patents over the years.

Bartek Bartek 17-09-2012 12:28 AM

Which is the best plant to be grown inside my pond?

Hi I have Hottonia in my pond
http://aquariumwaterplants.com/chameleon.html

allen73 17-09-2012 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bartek Bartek (Post 968909)

There are lot of small and large attractive looking ponds plants you can grow. Some of the best plants are Carex elata 'Aurea', Cyperus involucratus and Callitriche verna.

weonlycut 07-12-2012 05:52 PM

i think java moss is good option.

thomaspoul 04-04-2013 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanielK (Post 897409)
Hey guys whats up!
well I have a small pond in my home and I want to grow some fresh Aquaria plants inside, Please suggest me which one can I grow?

Some water plants are available, that you can put into your pond.

thomaspoul 23-10-2013 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmsadare (Post 909548)
Water Lilies Loved by all aquatic plants. There are so many different varieties of water lily range range of colors, sizes and even scents. Some bloom only at night.

I think this is better option...For pond water lilies are perfect.