Which is the best plant to be grown inside my pond?

Old 15-08-2010, 09:44 AM

Default Which is the best plant to be grown inside my pond?

Hey guys whats up!
well I have a small pond in my home and I want to grow some fresh Aquaria plants inside, Please suggest me which one can I grow?
Old 27-08-2010, 01:02 PM

Location: Delhi

Originally Posted by DanielK View Post
Hey guys whats up!
well I have a small pond in my home and I want to grow some fresh Aquaria plants inside, Please suggest me which one can I grow?
The Malayan Aqua Fern is a beautiful fern as you want that will grow very easily in most aquariums.
Old 31-08-2010, 02:26 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants

On 2010-08-27, cindymcclaine wrote:

DanielK;897409 Wrote:
Hey guys whats up!
well I have a small pond in my home and I want to grow some fresh
Aquaria plants inside, Please suggest me which one can I grow?

The Malayan Aqua Fern is a beautiful fern as you want that will grow
very easily in most aquariums.

A "small pond in your home?!!" how does that work, exactly?
If you have any kind of decent substrate in there, try some cryptocoryne.
Unless there are goldfish in the pond.

Old 11-10-2010, 12:39 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
AP

Limnophila and Elodea would grow well in an outdoor pond. It would
grow fast enough to provide food for fish and fowl.

Good luck.

Lin
www.eileen.comuf.com
The Water Relaxation Website
Old 11-10-2010, 12:41 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
AP

Limnophila and Elodea would grow well in an outdoor pond. It would
grow fast enough to provide food for fish and fowl.

Good luck.

Lin
www.eileen.comli.com
The Water Relaxation Website

Old 11-10-2010, 12:43 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
AP

Limnophila and Elodea would grow well in an outdoor pond. It would
grow fast enough to provide food for fish and fowl.

Good luck.

Lin
http://www.eileen.comli.com
The Water Relaxation Website

Old 14-11-2010, 11:00 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants

On 8/27/2010 5:02 AM, cindymcclaine wrote:
DanielK;897409 Wrote:
Hey guys whats up!
well I have a small pond in my home and I want to grow some fresh
Aquaria plants inside, Please suggest me which one can I grow?

The Malayan Aqua Fern is a beautiful fern as you want that will grow
very easily in most aquariums.

What about java moss, easy plant, survives most anywhere fish can live.

Regards,
JS

Old 08-01-2011, 07:50 PM

Water Lilies Loved by all aquatic plants. There are so many different varieties of water lily range range of colors, sizes and even scents. Some bloom only at night.
Old 07-03-2011, 06:19 AM

Howe about Moss? I would suggest Java moss and some Java fern they are very easy to handle.
Old 24-04-2011, 01:33 AM

Nowadays, people are aware on their Home Facilities.
Rainsoft water treatment systems are designed to meet a variety of water quality challenges, providing you with effective, affordable solutions for achieving the best possible water quality for your home. Since 1953, RainSoft was been an innovative leader in the water treatment industry, and has earned more than 75 U.S. and international patents over the years.
Old 17-09-2012, 12:28 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants

Hi I have Hottonia in my pond
http://aquariumwaterplants.com/chameleon.html
Old 17-09-2012, 12:40 PM

Location: California

Originally Posted by Bartek Bartek View Post
There are lot of small and large attractive looking ponds plants you can grow. Some of the best plants are Carex elata 'Aurea', Cyperus involucratus and Callitriche verna.
__________________
Fruit Trees
Old 07-12-2012, 05:52 PM

i think java moss is good option.
Old 04-04-2013, 06:33 AM
thomaspoul's Avatar

Location: USA

Originally Posted by DanielK View Post
Hey guys whats up!
well I have a small pond in my home and I want to grow some fresh Aquaria plants inside, Please suggest me which one can I grow?
Some water plants are available, that you can put into your pond.
Old 23-10-2013, 10:05 AM
thomaspoul's Avatar

Location: USA

Originally Posted by jmsadare View Post
Water Lilies Loved by all aquatic plants. There are so many different varieties of water lily range range of colors, sizes and even scents. Some bloom only at night.

I think this is better option...For pond water lilies are perfect.