Are You STRESSED ??

Old 07-05-2012, 02:08 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
AP

Default Are You STRESSED ??

-

If you're getting snowed under with work and responsibilities, and
need to run away from it all, I have created a relaxing webpage where
you can enjoy the serenity, watching and feeding fish in a peaceful
environment.

Visit it now and relieve the stress:

http://www.eileen.comli.com

To your health,
Lin
http://www.eileen.comli.com
The Water Relaxation Website

-

Old 15-06-2012, 10:09 AM

Location: California

Originally Posted by AP View Post
-

If you're getting snowed under with work and responsibilities, and
need to run away from it all, I have created a relaxing webpage where
you can enjoy the serenity, watching and feeding fish in a peaceful
environment.

Visit it now and relieve the stress:

Lin's World

To your health,
Lin
Lin's World
The Water Relaxation Website

-
Wow that's interesting. Many colorful fishes in your pond. I enjoyed feeding them as they come on rushing for food.
__________________
Fruit Trees
Old 24-04-2013, 05:57 AM
thomaspoul's Avatar

Location: USA

Originally Posted by AP View Post
-

If you're getting snowed under with work and responsibilities, and
need to run away from it all, I have created a relaxing webpage where
you can enjoy the serenity, watching and feeding fish in a peaceful
environment.

Visit it now and relieve the stress:

Lin's World

To your health,
Lin
Lin's World
The Water Relaxation Website

-
well thank you to share.....but i an always try to be happy.
Old 09-05-2013, 08:19 PM

Haha this is nice... You should make a screen saver of this, I would definitely use it And maybe put a water background on there as well