filter for fish ponds

Old 20-08-2003, 02:42 PM
Ghislain

Default filter for fish ponds

I sell filters for fish ponds and water gardens.I never use chemicals to
keep my water clear.

Melafix, Bacteria seed, New Filter, and my Birthday. Just Me \Koi\ Ponds 0 14-04-2003 06:08 AM
Cleaning Tetra cannister filter??? Barry Ponds 3 10-04-2003 05:08 AM
farm ponds ok on this group? Eddie Ponds 7 30-03-2003 04:44 AM
filter help please Melissa Ponds 4 27-03-2003 04:08 AM
Sun and the Veggie Filter BenignVanilla Ponds 1 30-01-2003 10:12 PM